A simple, quick and delicious meal – breakfast or anytime!
Three eggs, milk, salt, pepper, Craig's All Natural Lobster Spread (thawed), non-stick spray or butter
1. Use a non-stick medium skillet. Spray a very light coat of cooking spray over the whole pan. Let the pan warm to a medium-low heat.
2. In a bowl, combine two tablespoons of milk and three eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste and whisk thoroughly.
3. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Pick up the skillet and rotate it slightly to coat sides of pan.
4. Let egg mixture cook and “set up” for a couple minutes.
5. When the egg is about 70% cooked, use a spatula to push the edges of the egg mixture in, allowing the uncooked eggs on top to flow underneath and make direct contact with the skillet. Repeat the procedure at various spots around the edge of the setting egg mixture.
6. Carefully flip omelet and spread 4 to 5 tablespoons of lobster spread onto one half of the omelet. Fold the open side over the side with the spread, creating a half moon.
7. Let the omelet continue to cook for another minute or two.
8. Angle the skillet over a plate. The omelet should slip nicely out of the pan and onto the plate.
9. Top with shredded cheddar cheese or for a truly decadent breakfast, top with hollandaise sauce.
Preparation time: 7-10 minutes